• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For the first time in 7 months....

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
....Starbuck has jumped on our sofas!! He is so ickle, I never thought he would do it!!!

And right now he is out in the hallway, where he never goes because it is laminate flooring. He has just gone in to the carry cases that are still in there from Twinkle & Star going to the vet yesterday!!!

My sensitive boy is being so brave!!! And adorable!! Wish the camera wasnt full!!!

Here's one my OH took on his mobile tho:

51974bd5.jpg

Well done Starbuck!! It's so lovely when they do something out of the ordinary like this, there'll be no stopping him now... I fear you might lose your chair :lol:

Thanks Alison, he is such a quiet little soul, kind of keeps himself to himself but lately he has been really coming out of himself. I dont know if it has just taken him this long to be settled or if his tooth and eye problems were bothering him so much before. But the main thing is he is a happy little fella right now!!

I will PM you in a min Alison! :wave:

Back