• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Four Week Old Baby Gerbils! (very cute)

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Here are the baby gerbils who were born with us four weeks ago. They look so much better than their older siblings did at that age when they came to us due to severe overcrowding. These are full of fun :love: Will be up for rehoming in around 3/4 weeks.

DSC01065Small.jpg
DSC01051Small.jpg
DSC01078Small.jpg
DSC01088Small.jpg
DSC01084Small.jpg
DSC01024Small.jpg
DSC01020Small.jpg

Here is a comparison from a pic of one of their siblings at the same age when we rescued them :(
DSC09942Small.jpg

Mummy Gerbil Rose and Big sister Poppy (black) are also doing fantastic
DSC01104Small.jpg
DSC01117Small.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

They are gorgeous!!! I love the way baby gerbils have to try and climb everything!

I looked after some babies once, mum and dad and a litter were dumped in a shop I worked in, altho daddy was seperated immediately, mummy gave birth again the week after :roll: Annoying, but the babies were so cute!!

The last picture on the top is why i love gerbils so much! I have twin girls who look like that one - we call them Daisy/Maisy as there is absolutely no difference.
The babies are lovely. Hope they find homes soon.

awww they're so small compared to my jerry. He's a fatty now :lol:
i love themmm :D
they acctually look like jerry too :}

Back