• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guard Duty

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Do you have buns that sit on 'guard duty' during the day? :lol:

During the day Fay is ALWAYS to be found on the threshold between her bedroom and the landing, like she is kind of guarding her space from any invaders!!! If you go past her she doesnt really acknowledge you going in to her room, so its not like she is being uber-territorial or anything but just really funny that she is like a checkpoint guard outside her room!

Starbuck does the same thing, sitting in his little spot beneath the dining chair legs, marking the entrance to 'his' space underneath the dining table!!!

It really makes me laugh!! Do your buns do this?

Bikky often goes into her hutch and stares at the patio door. Or she sits half way up the stairs and watches all the coming and going :lol:

ShyBoy is my little guard bunny, he watches everything going on, is always on red alert when he's out, and you can guarantee if the bunnys start thumping he started it. He will also chase cats out of the garden, MY cats!! Not keen on sharing his garden but hes all man so testosterone may have something to do with that ;)

Hee hee, it just makes me laugh! With my bunnies they do it so half-heartedly as well - like their mere presence should be enough to stop any intruders. They barely even open their eyes when you go past, or turn their heads or anything!! :lol::lol::lol:

carries very territorial, if out and shes sitting in the bathroom doorway you'll need armour plateing to be aloud in :lol:

yes Bobby "Guards" the boundray between the kitchen and the hallway, she stares at the fridge!:shock:

She is paranoid about the fridge mice she told me (they eat my chocolate and my cheese):roll:

Back