• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My two new lovelies :)

Funkylady

Young Bun
here are Muffin and Blueberry.

(male and female ggggrrr :censored:)

so going to have to be separating Blueberry in the next few weeks which I am very sad about :(

32498_401985272161_501992161_4134498_48758_n.jpg

:love::love: ....I'd split too :shock: and book them both in vets to be neutered as soon as they can be, then you can re-bond once hormones have settled...how old are they?

10 weeks.

currently searching frantically for temp accommodation for blueberry

any ideas, for a low cost hutch welcome :)

hate the idea of separating them.

Aaaw 10wks :love::love: have you looked on ebay...mine have an 8ft kennel, some one may come along soon to recommend some sites...

Aaaw 10wks :love::love: have you looked on ebay...mine have an 8ft kennel, some one may come along soon to recommend some sites...

That is such a great idea. Thank you. Can I see a pic of your set up? I like the dog kennel idea, I could perhaps be able to modify quite nicely as well :)

keep the ideas coming :)

wow that is impressive. Not sure I could fit something on that scale into our garden. But Im sure I could find something on ebay.

Thank you. x

Wow, that is amazing, where did you get it from? that is such a bargain.:D
and you`ve done a fab job of refurbig it.:thumb:

Wow, that is amazing, where did you get it from? that is such a bargain.:D
and you`ve done a fab job of refurbig it.:thumb:

Got it off ebay...a guy in Leyland....buy it now as well :D Oh did a lot of the work...I just dictated the requirements :lol::lol:

Back