• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stair Gate help....

stampz

Warren Scout
We brought this stair gate yesterday (http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3763478/Trail/searchtext>STAIR+GATE.htm) to try to keep Bracky downstairs during the night (as he has a tendancy to chew at the bedroom door when we are asleep).

It is half doing it's job as he is unable to get through any of the bars in the middle of the gate. However because of the skirting board and our bannister setup, there is enough room at either side of the gate for him to squeeze through :-(

I was just wandering if anyone has had similar issues and has an ingenious way of closing the gap either side next to wall, without making it look unsightly...?

Correx? Here's my babygate (it's used on their room to keep them in so I can still see them)

P1060088.jpg

You can buy it from (( Here )) .

In the past I've used two Nic cube panels, cable tied to the gate. That way you can still open the gate with ease :)

Back