• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you know rescueing is getting to you ....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
when you dream of rabbits ALL night :|:|

kept waking up then drifting back off ...but everytime i went back to sleep the rabbits were still there waiting to run around in my head :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:

:lol::lol: - oh dear!

I regularly dream about the rabbit's planned outdoor set-up never mind the fact I sometimes dream about having multiple rabbits breeding everywhere etc!

I dreamt about them last night. :shock: Must be having the bonding thing on my mind.

when you dream of rabbits ALL night :|:|

kept waking up then drifting back off ...but everytime i went back to sleep the rabbits were still there waiting to run around in my head :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:

There seems to have been so many bunnies that need rescuing from awful situations just recently, I think all the rescues on here must be having such a stressful time at the moment :(

A few weeks back when we were struggling over what bunnies to take in I was having awful dreams about giving my bunnies away to try to make space for new ones. Thankfully they have stopped now things have calmed down :)

I hope things settle for you too and you are able to get a good nights sleep x

Back