• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Permanant Foster Home Needed.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
As you all know, the rescue is officially closed bar the two does with babies in foster care who will be rehomed once they of age to be vacced/neutered.

We are looking for a permanant foster home for our sponsor trio - Muffin, Crumpet and Waffle in the Essex area to give them a family like environment.

The fosterer would need to be able to get to our vets in Goodmayes, Essex as Waffle has monthly dentals, and Muffin has the occasional dental work and tear duct flushing.

All feed and hay would be supplied.

The fosterer would need some knowledge on dental rabbits, to recognise the signs Waffle gives when he is due a dental.

Their hutch/run combo could be supplied if needed.

If you think you have a suitable home and want to foster these cheeky buns, please reply on thread or pm me for a chat.

Bunniesduckiesanddeer426.jpg

Bunniesduckiesanddeer431.jpg

Ahhh Waffle is one of my sponsor animals, I hope he finds a loving forever home soon :love: Wish we could have him and wish we lived nearer, but we cant and we dont. Good luck.

Ahhh Waffle is one of my sponsor animals, I hope he finds a loving forever home soon :love: Wish we could have him and wish we lived nearer, but we cant and we dont. Good luck.

He has his new update and photo ready to send out in the next few weeks!

They're beautiful! :love:

Can I ask what's being done about the sponsoring now the rescue's closed? :) Sorry...I'm showing my ignorance, but does all the money generated by a sponsor go to the specific animal, or is it there for all animals in the rescue?

Back