• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You're all ace:)

mezrie

Warren Scout
Dear All,

I wasn't sure where to post this and it probably won't get read very much as it doesn't really offer any advice or any solutions to bunny problems or issues.

I just wanted to post on here that I think everyone who uses and posts on this site is a star. I often have worries or concerns about my three buns and time and time again i get such useful information and positive vibes from you all.

I regularly read the posts on here where many of you have rabbits worries, poorly rabbits or have sadly lost your rabbits and the support that comes through is so very touching. I wish there were more people in the world who were just as sensitive and comforting to others.

Anyway enough of being soppy, i'm off to bed. Just felt i needed to write something.

You're all ace.

Thank you

Mez x

I agree, people always answer so fast and helpfully, and there's been an amazing support network built on here :)

Dear All,

I wasn't sure where to post this and it probably won't get read very much as it doesn't really offer any advice or any solutions to bunny problems or issues.

I just wanted to post on here that I think everyone who uses and posts on this site is a star. I often have worries or concerns about my three buns and time and time again i get such useful information and positive vibes from you all.

I regularly read the posts on here where many of you have rabbits worries, poorly rabbits or have sadly lost your rabbits and the support that comes through is so very touching. I wish there were more people in the world who were just as sensitive and comforting to others.

Anyway enough of being soppy, i'm off to bed. Just felt i needed to write something.

You're all ace.

Thank you

Mez x

I would just like to say "you've hit the nail on the head there" everyone is so great they offer me support, advice and are just like an extended family to me. This forum is like an interactive rabbit education book.:lol:
Good thread Mez.:D

When I got my buns I was so overwhelmed with the work, time, worry involved, I was feeding all wrong and had dirty butts and everything. Someone pointed me to this forum and I'm not exagerating - it helped keep me sane and most importantly the advice I got helped me to clear the sticky butt probs up in no time!! It's a lonely live being a bunny mummy - noone understands!!!! The people on this forum have been a lifeline to me and my babies!!

Group hug you guys!! Feel the love!!! :love::love:

Fab thread.....and a pat on the back to all RU members.....
Be the matter about bunnies, emotional, doubt about something or a rant or whatever, everyone on here eases the problem or pain.
You really feel you know these people.Friends.xxx

Spot on!
Some of the people on here have been invaluable to me since my bun got poorly. Not least because of the support and kindness shown to me, I think thats one of the most important aspects of this forum.
I love you guys :love:

I couldn't agree more with all of the above, you all seem to be such nice, caring, supportive people with one (or often many) important things in common. OUR DARLING AND OFTEN STRESS INDUCING BUNNY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!:love:

Last edited:
Dear All,

You're all ace.

Thank you

Mez x

I've been thinking the same myself lately. However did I survive before I found this forum :lol:
________
BlackAngel4u

Last edited:
Back