• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor rosie still

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
hasn;t recieved her mystery prize from prize picture in rabbiting on, i sent email and they past it on to the person who sends out prizes, but rosie is still waiting :cry:

Aw, that's a shame. Perhaps Rosie should write a personal letter in? My boys got a personal response when they wrote in by themselves :D

Sure she'll receive it soon. The lady who does all of that has been really busy in the last few weeks in the run up to the RWA conference (as she's the one who organises it) and it's possibly been overlooked. I expect now the conference is over she'll get right on to it.

:)

:D that's so sweet! Your boys are going to end up taking over the world!

I jokingly say I have:

King Buttercup
Queen Clover (poor Clover - always gets the girls roles :roll:)
Prince Dandelion
And Blackberry is the Joker of the pack :lol:

On a serious note, Dandelion would very much like to be Prime Minister one day....;)

Sure she'll receive it soon. The lady who does all of that has been really busy in the last few weeks in the run up to the RWA conference (as she's the one who organises it) and it's possibly been overlooked. I expect now the conference is over she'll get right on to it.

:)

:D awww thanks, i'll let little miss rosie know :wave:

Back