• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't know how we manage to get in!

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
020.jpg

Awww :love::love:
I would LOVE that. Although I only have the one cat sharing my bed and she still seems to take up most of the room...

:lol::lol::lol: I have one like that too! :

Just to add, I think the idea is that we don't get in! :lol:

Cool.:D, glad its not just us. Spice sleeps on my head, at least she doesn't stick her claws in.

Haha! Lucky you! The blue one in my pic and the one on the pillow have passed away now and I only have one in my room at night currently (the newest one who's separated from the others while we're not about or sleeping), he wakes us up by intentionally punching our faces. No claws, just little jabs at us 'til we wake! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Skye used to sleep on our bed but soon found somewhere else to sleep - dh is a very heavy sleeper and booted her off the bed by accident. :oops:

dh is a very heavy sleeper and booted her off the bed by accident. :oops:

:lol::lol: Poor kitty!
I used to have like a cabin bed when I was younger, with a ladder to climb up. Jo used to follow right behind me up the ladder and one day as I swung my leg up I booted her right off the side. She went flying :oops:
She was fine but it was pretty funny. She took a while to forgive me...

:lol: That photo really made me smile!!
I have a very large tabby cat who takes up most of my bed, and because mine is a single bed, the cat:bed ratio is probably similar to yours, as it's always me who ends up cramped and clinging on to the edge!!

:lol::lol: Poor kitty!
I used to have like a cabin bed when I was younger, with a ladder to climb up. Jo used to follow right behind me up the ladder and one day as I swung my leg up I booted her right off the side. She went flying :oops:
She was fine but it was pretty funny. She took a while to forgive me...

I shouldn't laugh but...... :lol::lol::lol:

Back