• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A happy Faith

weedug

Mama Doe
008.jpg

Outside in her hutch. I've managed to give her nose rubs and pats now, without getting bitten. She seems so happier outside.

Think she just hated looking at me all the time :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Gorgeous rabbit. That hutch looks un-usual, how does it work? It looks like its attached to some sort of garage? Or am i being daft again :lol:

Hubby made the hutch. Think it's the roof of the hutch you see.

The top has a bedroom to the right. She can go through the little door on the left and down a ramp, then comes out the little door to the right on the bottom. The gap on the right leads into the downstairs bedroom.

There are loads of little hidey holes and dark places for her to go, but I can still get to if needed. And it has proper catches on it now, so I can put padlocks on.

I feel awful that she has been miserable all these past few months :(

Last edited:
its a lovely hutch, your OH has done a great job, its unusual but also looks fun and cosy for your bunny

cas

Thanks. It is about 6 years old now, but has lasted well. Faith seems to like it, although sometimes she seems to get a bit

Last edited:
Back