• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why buzz WHY

vilonor

Warren Scout
your such an incredibly clever boy... first day we put the litter tray down you had it sussed.

so why, if your such an incredibly clever boy... do you go to the litter tray, sit on it, with your ass hanging over the edge and then pee???????

ive comandered sooooo many of my sons towels to put under it... think i may have get my butt into gear and get him a bigger tray!

your such an incredibly clever boy... first day we put the litter tray down you had it sussed.

so why, if your such an incredibly clever boy... do you go to the litter tray, sit on it, with your ass hanging over the edge and then pee???????

ive comandered sooooo many of my sons towels to put under it... think i may have get my butt into gear and get him a bigger tray!

My boys have a very large litter tray, considering they're nethies, but Clo still insist on peeing over the side :roll:

hahaha i got this same problem... i thought it was pearl when she was on diruetics but its deffo alvin, and its got worse since i put towels down and bought Holly home, he likes to pee on softness it seems :roll::roll: :lol::lol::lol:

i have no towels left but Alvin is happy.. why pee on hay when you got towels :roll:

im trying to ignore it too but he watches me clean up :evil::lol::lol:

good luck solving this one, i already have a storage box as a litter tray

gonna pop into wilkos tomorrow and get a bigger tray,, if that fails i dunno lol.... get my father in law round every other day to clean the carpetS??????

gonna pop into wilkos tomorrow and get a bigger tray,, if that fails i dunno lol.... get my father in law round every other day to clean the carpetS??????

ive started putting newspaper under the towel then the carpet stays untouched ;)

buzz thinks newspaper is there for him to eat... and should you hide it under say hay / litter tray... your asking for one hell of a mess!!!!!!

I have a bunny that thinks anything soft must be for weeing on it drives me crazzyyy! I reckon its Tink cos shes not the brightest but never really know!

:lol: Oh dear!

My Furby is a nightmare for doing that too... The outdoor buns are all trained, and I *thought* Furby was (my indoor bun) but whenever he allowed on the leather sofa, he jumps onto the back of it, hangs his bum over the edge and just pees!!!
The other night my parents were in the front room and Furby was out too, and he did it whilst they were watching tv... I had to leave the room because I was laughing so much but couldn't tell them what had happened because they would go mad at me! :lol: (I have since cleaned it up!!)

I use the really large corner trays - about 16 inches or so. Or OR I got a really good cat corner litter tray and it's even bigger - they like that the best as there's loads of room for extra hay in the corner - they sit and nom nom nom in it for ages! The bunny ones have an extra tall back to keep the spray in if your buns prone to spraying. Mine arent so the cat one, which is low down all the way round suits them just fine. Cat ones are half the price too!

:wave:

tbh i have got a cat one, but i got the smaller size to begin with as i didnt think he would use it ( as hes not neautered etc) ive just sent the other half to get a bigger one.

i have to put it in the middle of my unit, as hes peed there a few times, so i think theres something about that place, so i think that helped with hes training.

well i call it training it was more a case of *me* put down tray *buzz* susses it out * me* wow that was quick!

mine do that sometimes! and any water bowl left on the floor will be used as a poo tray! i think they just like to demonstate their peeing skills.

:shock: me thinks they're trying to put you in place so you dont get your hopes up too much like '' yes mum i am clever... but im not doing anything else for you or THIS will happen!!!''

Oh if you find an answer tell Mischa please. Twice in three days now he has weed on my duvet. I think it's him saying 'get up, I want my breakfast' cos what I usually do is give them their pellets and go back to bed but this morning I was too sleepy to do that. :?

Back