• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions on runs

I've already used my 15% off discount last week :(

Did you get your code through for the 10% off 2nd order. It's still cheaper than the other link for the same item though even without it. if you didn;t get your code then pm me and I will give it to you.

Blimey what a bargain the ebay one is after looking at the others, I liked the second to last Animal Magic one for £149 the others seemed overpriced.

The ebay one has 4 days left so the price might end up quite high :). I started bidding on one on ebay at £10 and ended up paying over £100 for it.

i have the one you have linked from Ebay and think its a good run :)
It has a sheltered end so they can escape the sun :)
Also folds away for easy storage! i have a bench cover over mine to keep the weather off it :wave:

i have the one you have linked from Ebay and think its a good run :)
It has a sheltered end so they can escape the sun :)
Also folds away for easy storage! i have a bench cover over mine to keep the weather off it :wave:

I do like the sheltered bit I have to say :)

Why am i so pants at making decisions :roll: :lol:

I have just had a look at the links, and I really like the run that is off ebay with the sheltered section at the end, especially as it folds up.
Hope this helps
Hugs
Kelly xx

Back