• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun In The Sun (Photo Overload)

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Some more photos of little George :oops:
Sorry for the overload :oops: i tend to get carried away!

In his run having some exercise:
P4260099.jpg

Nom Nom Nom
P4260101.jpg

P4260104.jpg

Whos out there?
P4260114.jpg

Little Poser :love:
P4260135.jpg

P4260145.jpg

After a little while in his run i thought i would let him free range while Toffee Daisy and Fuzzy were chilling in their hutch as the weather was too warm for them. While he was free ranging he even came back inside! :shock: He is the first bun who actually came back into the kitchen :lol: But he soon ran back out again after finding where it led :lol:

Free Ranging
P4270149.jpg

My Tube!
P4270155.jpg

P4270156.jpg

Chilling in the shade :love:
P4270167.jpg

P4280171.jpg

P4280173.jpg

And these photos are from this morning. He has claimed Honey's bed as his own :roll: I think i need to get him his own bed now...

Is that comfortable George?
P4290189.jpg

P4290194.jpg

And again.. sorry for the overload! :oops: :lol:

Please dont apologise for the piccy overload, I can never get enough piccys of gorgeous George!
Hes such a sweetheart and hes grown so much!
xxx

:love: he has lovely markings!
can I ask were you got him from?

He was one of my 18th Birthday Presents :oops:
My local pub got given two rabbits, not knowing their gender and ended up with babies, and i just fell in love with him :love:
I know the pubs owners wife and she knew how much i loved him :D so she brought him round on my birthday as a gift :love:
The male rabbit is now neutered, so no more babies! :D

My other rabbits; Toffee was from a pet shop 4 years ago, Daisy and Fuzzy are from Starlight Rabbit Rescue Last year after my first bun Harvey passed away :)

He was one of my 18th Birthday Presents :oops:
My local pub got given two rabbits, not knowing their gender and ended up with babies, and i just fell in love with him :love:
I know the pubs owners wife and she knew how much i loved him :D so she brought him round on my birthday as a gift :love:
The male rabbit is now neutered, so no more babies! :D

My other rabbits; Toffee was from a pet shop 4 years ago, Daisy and Fuzzy are from Starlight Rabbit Rescue Last year after my first bun Harvey passed away :)

wow, must of been the best presant you got!:lol:
his markings are very striking I must say:love:

wow, must of been the best presant you got!:lol:
his markings are very striking I must say:love:

:lol::lol: It was such a suprise! i didnt have a clue :lol:

He is one of a kind out of his siblings :D
There is one or two close... but not close enough :p :lol:

I fell in love when he came up to the bars and licked me :love:

Back