• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny alarm clock didnt work today

skgreene

Warren Scout
My alarm clock aka harry normally sleeps with me and then every day at 6 every day for breakfast or other words he jumps on my bed and sits on my head anyway today he didnt and i didnt get up til 8 :shock: so whether he decided to have a day off i dont know? but he beta working tomorrow or ill be late for work :lol:

Would you like my two? I warn you, one has a tendency to wee. Mind you they weren't that effective this morning either, Mischa just snuggled under the covers with me this morning. :roll:

have you check the batteries? I think they go in the bum :shock:

I let Keith in my room when I've had a few drinks- I struggled to get up in the morning but he will happily sit on my head until I do.

"Sorry I'm late for work, my rabbit wasn't sitting on my head" would probably get a few chuckles tho.

"Sorry I'm late for work, my rabbit wasn't sitting on my head" would probably get a few chuckles tho.

Ill try that tomorrow or ill check those batteries rosiebunny :lol: and Schuette you can keep your water work bunny i like my bed dry and urine free :lol:

Back