• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clover & Dandelion's Picnic

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
The big boys (Dan & Clo) haven't wanted to go to the outside run on the grass the last couple of days - they prefer staying in the aviary and lying on the cool concrete. The little boys (Butter & Blackie) are ok, cos they have a garden extension (there's not space for the big boys to have one), so I gave them a treat and sent in a picnic lunch of bunny seed plants. They're mixed seeds I got off a shop on ebay that are plants that bunnies specifically like. (The little boys had a pot as well).

bunniesamndbrowniesmay2010037.jpg

bunniesamndbrowniesmay2010036.jpg

There wasn't much left when I went back half an hour later :lol:

:) it makes them look like they're out of the 80's or something...or just been somewhere they shouldn't have. V cute. Are they from the same litter?

:) it makes them look like they're out of the 80's or something...or just been somewhere they shouldn't have. V cute. Are they from the same litter?

They're brothers. Buttercup is the daddy, and Blackberry, Dandelion & Clo are his sons from the same litter. They did live as a foursome, but altho Butter is the big daddy Dan & Blackie both have huge egos and both wanted to be 2nd in command. Clo was happy to be number 4 bunny, but didn't like getting biffed all the time, so now they're in pairs. (Blackie with Butter, cos Butter is the only bunny Blackie will show respect to, and Dan with Clo, cos those 2 got on well :))

Awe - happy little men!!

"Mummy! Can we grow seeds!?"

You've got basil, rosemary, parsley and dill Lola what more do you want?!

"The ones the lads have."

We'll see. Put your nightie on Lola, snuggle up to Benson and get to sleep.

(See what you've done Blackberry & Co!! Thanks for that)

They're brothers. Buttercup is the daddy, and Blackberry, Dandelion & Clo are his sons from the same litter. They did live as a foursome, but altho Butter is the big daddy Dan & Blackie both have huge egos and both wanted to be 2nd in command. Clo was happy to be number 4 bunny, but didn't like getting biffed all the time, so now they're in pairs. (Blackie with Butter, cos Butter is the only bunny Blackie will show respect to, and Dan with Clo, cos those 2 got on well :))

:love: very very cute. I used to have a nethie, V teritorial in her hutch but I could just about do anything to her when I, finally (avoiding teeth, lunges and grunts) got her out!

Awe - happy little men!!

"Mummy! Can we grow seeds!?"

You've got basil, rosemary, parsley and dill Lola what more do you want?!

"The ones the lads have."

We'll see. Put your nightie on Lola, snuggle up to Benson and get to sleep.

(See what you've done Blackberry & Co!! Thanks for that)

Clover: Our seed have dandelions and clover and vetch and lots of yummy stuff.

Blackberry: And mummy's growing squillions of nasty-sturtiums! I like them lots!!! I've already started eating the leaves :D

Buttercup: Blackberry, go back to sleep.

Clover: Don't forget the Calendula. Mummy's planted a billion squillion Calendulas. The leaves are really yummy. I can't wait to try the flowers!

Buttercup: Go to sleep!

Clover: Our seed have dandelions and clover and vetch and lots of yummy stuff.

Blackberry: And mummy's growing squillions of nasty-sturtiums! I like them lots!!! I've already started eating the leaves :D

Buttercup: Blackberry, go back to sleep.

Clover: Don't forget the Calendula. Mummy's planted a billion squillion Calendulas. The leaves are really yummy. I can't wait to try the flowers!

Buttercup: Go to sleep!

"Mum!!! MUM!!!!"

We'll SEE!!

Aww they look like they're loving it! Lucky bunnies!

Have you got a link to which seed packets they are on ebay, I'm sure bigbum would like to try some of that!!

They look like they are really enjoying themselves. I know Bramble would love to have a picnic. Can I ask were you got the seeds from?

Wow...this is a brilliant idea - can you post the link to the seeds?

They look like they are having so much fun...must be nice for them to be in the shade, but still have lovely green things to eat! xx

Back