• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benson and Lola highly reccommend.....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
..... his and her dishes!!! Makes for a lot less nose butting and squishyfacing at eating times. Don't know why I didn't think of this before!! :p

IMG00025-20100511-0812.jpg

:lol: I don't always manage to get the food into a bowl before the trio attack me! I love your bowls :love::love:

awwh matching buns and matching bowls!! They are like Optical Isomers of each other :lol: (sorry, bad chemistry joke there, I am in the chemistry revision mode ATM!!)

:love::love:

Aaaw, cute! I love that they have matching bowls ^_^
I've tried feeding my two from seperate bowls but it doesn't work, they still want to eat out of the same one :roll:

:love::love::love: I think Benson and Lola are in the minority - I've tried to give my two a bowl each at mealtimes and they still both eat from the same one. :roll: :lol::lol:

N'awww so cute.
My four try and eat out of the same bowl when they have one each. Bracken climbed onto Blue and Honey to try get to it yesterday :roll:

Mine have seperate bowls, but I have to force them to use seperate because Bell eats hers twice as fast as Walnut literally she could have 2 or 3 portions in the time he has 1. Greedy little missus:p

Back