• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More big furry feet!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Think I'm developing a bunny foot fetish!! :lol:

IMG00037-20100522-0859.jpg

Oh bless him and his big feet!! And that tail!! I have a lump in my throat. Every time I see that pic of him in his harness in among the flowers. I prayed again for you today - I know how I'd feel. How are you? :cry:

Thank you! :love:

I'm trying to take each day as it comes. When I looked for that picture I smiled through the tears. This was spring last year. He was such a little man then! :love:

They just grab your heart don't they. I honestly wouldn't have got mine if I had known what they'd do to my emotions!! I love my dog dearly - he's my wee furry son, but the rabbits - this is a whole new level!! Why?? WHY??:shock:

They just grab your heart don't they. I honestly wouldn't have got mine if I had known what they'd do to my emotions!! I love my dog dearly - he's my wee furry son, but the rabbits - this is a whole new level!! Why?? WHY??:shock:

Tell me about it! I'd always been happy to share the family pets before, but never wanted the commitment of a pet of my own. Then I met Blackberry & Co! My life hasn't been the same since - thank goodness :D

Back