• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 4th Gotcha day Poppy :) pic heavy!

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
4 years ago I picked up Gus and his new girlfriend Poppy :)

Poppy was a pet for a two year old, kept in the child's bedroom and was very aggressive when I got her, I still have scars!! She settled down right away when I got her home :love: She is very affectionate and loves attention, she can be a bit bossy to poor Sweetpea but she loves her really :love:

When she first came home she loved ripping paper!
DSCN0296.jpg

She soon chilled out
DSC00149.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

BunnyPhotos168.jpg

The whole gang

P1010172.jpg

Photoshoot2135.jpg

Happy gotcha day Poppy!
My Timmy thinks you would have very cute fuzzy black babies together :love: if he still had his plums :oops::lol:

Eve's daughter told me about Poppy "I'm not aloud to touch that one, she makes Mummy bleed" :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd probably be grumpy too if I'd been kept in a 2 yr old's bedroom as a play thing, poor Poppy. It must be so rewarding to have seen such a change in her personality. :love::love::love:

Happy gotcha day, Poppy. :love::love:

Do you know how old she is Lou?

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd probably be grumpy too if I'd been kept in a 2 yr old's bedroom as a play thing, poor Poppy. It must be so rewarding to have seen such a change in her personality. :love::love::love:

Happy gotcha day, Poppy. :love::love:

Do you know how old she is Lou?

We think she was around 6-8 months when she came into rescue so she is just over 4.5 years

OMG - in the first 'the whole gang photo', the bun right by the red blanekt loks JUST like my Barnabunny in that photo!! :shock: I only know it ain't him coz he's busy Mr Destructo-ing a cardboard tube at my feet at the mo :lol:

All your bunnies are gorgeous :love:
Happy Gotcha Day Poppy

Back