• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A day in my life as a rabbit rehomer volunteer ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
if my phone has rung once today it must have rung 50 times :shock:

phone calls........
2 buns needing to come in ..family split ..
4 buns needing to come in...family moving abroad
31 buns needing to come in ...well you know how they breed ...:evil:
2 piggies to come in

2 piggies rehomed
2 bondings ..times/ days arranged for next weekend

2 viewings arranged for next 2 days

2 buns to vets

6 buns cleaned out...every single bun had time in the runs or garden (thats all 17 of them :roll:

and i was working till 6pm .

now just waiting for 2 returned calls then im gunna collapse in bed for an early night .. *phew* :shock:

:shock: how on earth do you get anything done with all those phone calls. I wish people would take responsibilty and not think that animals are disposable. :(

:shock::shock::shock: Good grief Angie - that's a lot to pack into one day!!!

Running a rescue round work is hard enough, without flippin numpties breeding rabbits! :evil:

You need a glass of cider to relax now ;)

:shock::cry: how can people be so irresponsible? I think your job would be a lot easier without humans!

:shock: how on earth do you get anything done with all those phone calls. I wish people would take responsibilty and not think that animals are disposable. :(

a lot of the calls were from people wanting buns ..or arranging visits ..or just for advice ...oh yes and calls to the vets :roll:

:shock::shock::shock: Good grief Angie - that's a lot to pack into one day!!!

Running a rescue round work is hard enough, without flippin numpties breeding rabbits! :evil:

You need a glass of cider to relax now ;)

the cider all went at the weekend im afraid :oops: :lol:

Back