• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hutch

Domino27

Mama Doe
Ordered a new hutch last week, 6footer as I intend to get a little friend for my bun, should be delivered tomo....very excited :D just have to wait for the male I'm looking (rescue) at to get neutered...!

Last edited:
I got it from happy hutches? The biggest single footer they do 6x2x2, my old one that i've for 15 yrs is 4.5x1.9x2ft so big enough for one little bun but thats it. She's never in it for that long anyway but as i'm planning on getting her loved up then needed a new one...the OH is even in agreement! :shock:

Very nice, funnily enough I have just ordered a hutch run from Happy hutch too. :) Looking forward to update about a little friend.

Very nice, funnily enough I have just ordered a hutch run from Happy hutch too. :) Looking forward to update about a little friend.

Going to take a while as he's not been beutered yet and will need time after that to settle as mine's a bossy madam and no doubt would end up fighting with him but fingers crossed they'll get on :)

Back