• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies left in a tea chest :(

Oh my goodness that is terrible!!! :censored::evil::evil:
Evil people to do that!!
SO SO lucky they were found, unimagineable that they would not have water in this weather!

What gorgeous bunnies!!! :love::love:

Absolutely gorgeous babies, how can someone do that? Even if you can't take care of them anymore there are so many options before dumping.

Wonder what happened to the male rabbit? Where there's a mum and baby rabbits there's gotta be a buck involved...

People are just horrible :evil:

A lady who adoted two rabbits from me about 2.5 years ago called me last week as someone had dumped two 3/4 weeks old baby rabbits in her dustbin....and two in her neighbours. Sadly one of the neighbours ones died but the two she has are doing really well (and are ever so cute). They were all very lucky to be found though. :(

:censored::evil: Really makes me mad those stories - surely people must realise there are so many other options to rehome the rabbits rather than dumping them! And the person must've had a modicum of a conscience (sp) coz they put water and food in there so why wasn't it enough of a conscience to stop them dumping them :?
They're all sooooo gorgeous, so glad they were found

Poor bunnies, so glad the cyclists found them and spotted one. God there are some :evil::censored:holes about. Hope they recover well from their ordeal.x

How absolutley awful! we had some bunnies found in our local park recently, they were just dumped in the park bin!!!!!!!!!!!!
If the man that found them wasnt walking his dog at that time they would have died they were so cold and hungry, the b******rds

that's just horrible, how anyone has the heart to dump them, i do not know:evil:, they are lovely little bunnys thought, i hope they find a nice home.

Back