• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My friend has had her rabbit stolen :(

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Her little girl is really upset,Im worried now though,As her house is near mine just a small carpark inbetween:( Who steals a rabbit though:(

thats awful:(
my sister's rabbit was stolen when we were kids. we were devastated.

has bun definitely been stolen and not escaped?

:shock::cry: That's awful, it's made me feel sick, i can't imagine how worried and upset they must be, what sort of person does that? It's disgraceful. I really reaaly hope that somehow they get him back. I'd only just finished discussing my my OH that we're going to put Joe&Jess outside and I said i'd be adding padlocks to the cage in case someone stole them and he just laughed not thinking anyone would do that then this...

:evil:That is disgusting!! Poor little bunny!!! :cry:
We have a padlock on ours but I still worry about it. :(

:shock: This happened to my auntie last week! Her neighbour two doors up broke into her garden and took the rabbit, Along with its hutch and run and the food and bedding. She was so mad, She took him back of course but it still isn't right. I really hope they find their rabbit :)

my friend has had her rabbit stolen

I had one of my rabbits stolen from my garden 2 years ago:cry:i never got him back:shock::cry:a man knocked at my door and kept asking me to give him a rabbit:evil:he claimed that he had been working on a neighbour,s house and had seen buns in my garden (how observant of him):censored:after i got rid of him telling that i would never give my bunnies away (let alone to a stranger although he did look familiar:?)I found that Henry was missing from the run:cry:did the usual panic searching around the garden in case he had managed to escape (he hadn't) i realised that he had been taken:censored:my house backs onto a field so he must have kept me talking at the door while an accomplise got over the wall and stole him:cry:I had been threatened by an evil woman (who is very cruel to rabbits)that she would do this and i think that she was responsible for taking Henry:censored:I didn't get him back:cry:I do hope that you get your friend,s bun back:)It alway,s surprises me how wicked some people are:censored:

Let's just hope that the :censored: who took him has the decency to look after him properly :roll: I really hope the poor little mite is okay, i mean they won't know what food he's on or anything :cry: You never know, he may turn up in a rescue? worth keeping an eye out.

Back