• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my front garden

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
thought id show you some pics from today

058-1.jpg

059-1.jpg

060.jpg

064.jpg

063.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

062.jpg

Gorgeous Lisa!! :love: You're such a good Gardner! Have you thought about doing a Garden design course or something?! ...make a living out of doing something you love?

thanks, there is nothing near us, and with my anxiety and social phobia etc i can't go far :cry:

we aer going to redo the back path soon, i managed to persuade dad, to my thinking :lol:

i rasied the screening in the front, as i can't stand our neighbours :lol:

thanks, there is nothing near us, and with my anxiety and social phobia etc i can't go far :cry:

we aer going to redo the back path soon, i managed to persuade dad, to my thinking :lol:

i rasied the screening in the front, as i can't stand our neighbours :lol:

That could be a problem then! You have done such a good job on your garden! :love:

how about just doing small jobs on commission? or general 'light gardening' for people from a small ad in the paper? not that i'm trying to force you out to work, just thought you might like it. your gardens are delightful.

thanks, i know when i feel better the cpn has got me down for an allotment, as i suggested that a few months back

It's stunning!.,, I love to see pictures of your garden, and at Christmas your decorations, you are very talented. :D

Back