• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ouch :(

vilonor

Warren Scout
Buzz has been inside all day running about like a nutter... have just picked him up to put him back ( normally hes fine) and today he has bit my shoulder, tore my arm to shreds and drawn blood on my hand from scratching.

not had a problem with him going back inside before now, something really freaked him out and im at a loss asto what it was

oh and OUCH!:cry:

My buns don't like being picked up, so I put a travel case down for them to hop in to for carrying them between places. You can always try putting a treat inside to tempt him into it. It will save a lot of pain :)

Rabbit scratches seem to bleed more than any other scratches too :roll:

Last year at work I had a rabbit scratch me right across my cleavage (my own fault for wearing a low top, but it was a hot day!) It was a huge scratch and bled for ages - terrified all the kids :lol:

Sound painful - for cute looking little pets they cant have do some damage :(

I currently have both my thumbnails held together with superglue due to a vampire bunny attack :lol:

I wasnt laughing when it happened!

he normally loves cuddles and doesnt mind being picked up. i mean he even goes to my 2 yr old and sits on hes knee for a tickle!

i think i know what happened though... once i put him in hes hutch i sat in the garden, and nextdoors cats popped up from under my shed... Buzz must have caught its scent i think....either that or he desperatly wants to be a house rabbit lol

im ok... think it was more not knowing what was wrong, the nip on my shoulder i dont think he did to hurt me or he would have drawn blood but it was literally just a nip... my hand though is a right bloody state... tis throbbing :(

mummah wants lots of cuddles later by way of a apoligee lol

Back