• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elwood says - Thank you Tracy for my new toilet... I mean bed!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you so much Tracy, it arrived this morning and fits perfectly :wave:

Elwood couldn't wait to try it out

P5240217.jpg

P5240219.jpg

I think he actually did mean toilet :roll::lol:

P5240221.jpg

P5240223.jpg

Eddie coming to investigate to see what all the fuss is about :love:

P5240225.jpg

P5240228.jpg

P5240226.jpg

Wesley was also quick to check it out. He decided it was a great binky mat and went crazy on it :love::love: He was too fast to get any piccies :lol:

That's so kind:love: They all look pleased with it.

If I give Sally a bed or blanket she wees on it, but if I leave my coat on the floor she doesn't. :? Maybe I need to sleep on her bed before she does:lol:

Its a huge thick fleece to cover our sofa as Elwood has used it as his own private toilet for the past 2 years :roll: :lol::lol:

Its a huge thick fleece to cover our sofa as Elwood has used it as his own private toilet for the past 2 years :roll: :lol::lol:

I put those puppy training pads inside the cover on the sofa for when Blue gets cross and wees on it :roll:
That way it doesn't make the biscuits smell :D
Looks awesome though :D

Careful Elwood, I think Eddie has his eye on your bed..greedy boy already has his own poorly bunny bed :roll: :lol:

You are both looking gorgeous by the way :love::love::love:

Back