• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggies in Walsall RSPCA

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
Thought I'd share some pics of some of the piggies we have at Walsall RSPCA. If anyone would like to offer any a home can you please pm me or Becky86.

Calamity Jane and Bessie
These are a pair of 5 month old sows who came from a rescue in Norfolk, they were a state when they were rescued. However they are now fighting fit and looking for a new home
Sophiewbabypigs022.jpg

CjB.jpg

Donte
Donte is a 12 month old neuteed male, he is a nervous piggy so will not be rehomed to a home with young children.
Donte2.jpg

Donte.jpg

Logan and Wade
These are 2 year old boars, who have been neutered, they are very friendly and will be rehomed together.
Wade
Emmaspigs.jpg

Logan
Emmaspigs2.jpg

Lenny
Lenny is a 12 week old boar, he is suffering from mites at the moment and once he is old enough he will be neutered. Therefore he isn't available for adoption just yet.
Lenny.jpg

Leah

Leah is a 12 week old sow, she is suffering from mites at the moment and is likely to be pregnant as she had been living with Lenny until they arrived in our care. Therefore she isn't available for adoption just yet.
Leah2.jpg

Is it hard to bond piggies?? I have two girls about 2.5 - 3 years old and wondered if they would take Donte in??

Is it hard to bond piggies?? I have two girls about 2.5 - 3 years old and wondered if they would take Donte in??

Last edited:
Back