• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pixie and Ruby

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
...no, not a question about bonding them! ;)

I know that buns heal at different rates, as with humans, but Ruby was spayed about a month/two months ago and her fur has already grown back to almost the original length.

Pixie was spayed just before I got her.....must be over four months now, and she still has a white tummy, with minimal fur (pretty much just fluff.)
She's not pulling any tummy fur out (and it's still a rectangle from where it was shaved. She's a sooty fawn, so should have a chocolate underbelly. :?

...no, not a question about bonding them! ;)

I know that buns heal at different rates, as with humans, but Ruby was spayed about a month/two months ago and her fur has already grown back to almost the original length.

Pixie was spayed just before I got her.....must be over four months now, and she still has a white tummy, with minimal fur (pretty much just fluff.)
She's not pulling any tummy fur out (and it's still a rectangle from where it was shaved. She's a sooty fawn, so should have a chocolate underbelly. :?

Marnie still has a bald little tummy and she was done in November :wave:
Think it just depends on the bun.

I think it depends how close the skin is shaved, the trauma the skin goes through and also when they moult.

Sandy was a tufty baldy for about 9 months.

One of my foster buns is the same she was spayed in December and she is still bald. Yet her sister's fur grew back in about a month.

Back