• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Leeds

Yayhelen

Warren Scout
Hello,

Is anyone available in Leeds or West Yorkshire to bond two bunnies a male and a female for me?

I have had Poppy (the girl) for over a year and she has been living indoors through the winter and I wanted to get her a friend for when she moved back outside so I adopted Morris from the RSPCA 2 weeks ago.

He has been neutered about 4 weeks now and Poppy was spayed about 6 months ago.

If anyone can do this please PM me and I will give you more details x H x

Hello,

I am in Rothwell, I have been in touch with Barnsley Animal Rescue Centre who referred me to one of their fosterers who is happy to bond my bunnies for me.

I have tried it once myself but it was awful and I don't really think I am cut out to do it, keep wanting to jump in!!

Plus I used my one long weekend to try bond them and don't have another till after my holidays and I didn't want to have to keep seperating them whilst I go out and about.

I have been put in touch with a lovely friendly and helpful lady who is going to help me out.

Thanks for your response though x H x

Back