• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm still shaking!!!

Daisylop

Mama Doe
I had the [stupid] idea of bonding my 4 bunnies for quite some time.Last week I put the "House Bucks" in the garden-obviously separated from Daisy and Loppy but so they were able to sniff etc and get used to each others smells.However on Wednesday I took Ozzie indoors again as his poos got smaller and as he is prone to stasis I thought I'd reduce his stress.Last night my o/h convinced me to put him back in the garden in a hutch.
All was well this am when I fed the bunnies,and I took my son to school.I'd only been gone 10 mins [literally] but when I got back my garden was covered in Ozzies fur :shock::shock::shock:.He'd got out!!!.Daisy was hiding under a bush and Loppy was chilling in the shed so I dont know who was responsible.Ozzie looked very shocked, I was crying :oops:
Upshot is we had an emergency appointment at the vets - no injuries to anyone,just major fur pulling to Ozzie.Ozzies had some metachlopramide etc incase he decides to go into stasis although hes running round my lounge now.Loppy and Daisy are acting as if nothings happened [and I'm wondering if its too early for a gin and tonic-purely medicinal :oops:]

my nerves are in bits!!!! -even if I did get to see the fantastic Simon :oops:
[my wonderful vet:love::love::love:]

Last edited:
Oh no!! Glad all is well now! I think the G&T is well deserved! Purely to calm the nerves mind!! ;)

Back