• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of all my animals and newly painted shed!

Becky:)

Alpha Buck
Piggy palace

P3200355.jpg

Gerbils action shot!

P4150006.jpg

Fishy beauties

fishtank1.jpg

Romeo the Ram

fishtank2.jpg

Boo!
076f81b8.jpg

Helloo
7f6803c6.jpg

The beach hut (newly painted shed!)

031-2.jpg

attached run

032-1.jpg

guzzling SS
034-2.jpg

Big bum tiny head!

037-1.jpg

funny face
050-1.jpg

ffeedddd us we are starving!!

056-1.jpg

cutie
059-1.jpg

sleepy
062-2.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh what a bunch of cuties! Love the black gerbil - I have one just the same called Nibbles with the white markings under the nose (I think it looks like big teeth).

Ahh what a bunch of cuties! Love the black gerbil - I have one just the same called Nibbles with the white markings under the nose (I think it looks like big teeth).

I got him from Pets at Home adoption and when I first looked in the tank I thought that it was his teeth :shock: its very cute though!

What lovely pictures and lucky animals you have. Everywhere looks super clean & tidy too ;) Really cheered me up looking at those, thank you :)

Yes I sat on their food bin thinking I could get nice phptos but they just thought why is she sat on it and not getting the foods out!!

:wave: lovely pics :love:. Where did you get the material thing (dont know what to call it) that hangs in your guinea pig cage? I would like to get one for my sisters guinea pigs :)

Lovely pics:) Where did you get the tunnel from on the ramp in the piggie cage?

I have tried to look for the website and I just can't remember the name, soo annoying I will keep looking..

She makes them to your specifications though , she is really good!

Back