• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jojo enjoying outside life

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Jojo seems to be much happier living outside, as long as she is left alone. She has become an absolute nightmare to handle as she is so scared of anything moving I assume because of her terrible eyesight.

P5180203.jpg

P5180204.jpg

She is a gorgeous bunny, it is just a shame she is so unbelievably aggressive :( I do have a real big soft spot for her though :love:

She is a gorgeous bunny, it is just a shame she is so unbelievably aggressive :( I do have a real big soft spot for her though :love:

Liz, she is beautiful. This is very interesting as I have just taken a bun back in tonight. I have bonded her so many times and it always ends up the same way - non starter or divorce. But, I had to keep trying for her. Well she married a boy a few weeks ago, but then out of the blue she went for him and it's now all over again. We believe her hearing and her sight are both bad. She's not agressive to two legs, but she really went for the boy again tonight when I tried to rebond. I figure that she really won't bond as she's so frightened by anything that moves towards her. I think that day light helps for her to see better so bonding to be a house bun didn't work. I wonder if it's the same for JoJo, that she can see a bit more outside?

She looks gorgeous! :love::love::love:

I've just put Faith outside as well as she's a nightmare to handle. So far she has calmed down loads.
________
Headshop

Last edited:
Liz, she is beautiful. This is very interesting as I have just taken a bun back in tonight. I have bonded her so many times and it always ends up the same way - non starter or divorce. But, I had to keep trying for her. Well she married a boy a few weeks ago, but then out of the blue she went for him and it's now all over again. We believe her hearing and her sight are both bad. She's not agressive to two legs, but she really went for the boy again tonight when I tried to rebond. I figure that she really won't bond as she's so frightened by anything that moves towards her. I think that day light helps for her to see better so bonding to be a house bun didn't work. I wonder if it's the same for JoJo, that she can see a bit more outside?

We were told Jojo had about 5 - 10% sight in one eye but her hearing is fantastic, in fact it seems rather sensitive.

we initially had her indoors over winter but it was a nightmare, she went for the attack with any movement. She really went for the cats so we had to make sure they were always shut out when she was free ranging. She also goes for us badly. If we walked in the room she would lunge and bite our legs. I got to a point where I was able to get her to lye on the sofa with me and stroke her nose but if I moved my arm too quickly she would again lunge and bite and hang on :( I feel so sorry for her as I knwo she is desperate for company but any tiny movement by anything terrifies her and she attacks :(

She is no better outside and it is a nightmare to get her out of the hutch and into her run but at least she is contained in there and feels safer :?

Back