• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I would like you to meet Tulip and Tiesto! (Two Dutch rescued)

Carrie14

Mama Doe
The grey one is called Tulip! She has a lung infection and is very underweight, she is too poorly for her myxi inoculations:cry: She is on antibiotics. Her old owner said she would make good breeding stock:evil::cry:

The black one is Tiesto! She is OK just fat. She has had her myxi inoculations.

They both have a few little issues with their teeth too, Tulip has an undershot jaw and Tiesto has a small spur just forming:( Also neither of them have any muscle, the vet said the people that owned them should not be aloud to keep rabbits.

They will be neutered as soon as they are well enough.

They haven't left their cage yet, but I will let them settle before I start worrying. I trimmed their claws, I have NEVER cut claws that long before, they must feel so much more comfortable.

But they are both so sweet don't you think?:love:

IMG_0010.jpg

And Sally and Feegal just because!
IMG_0012-1.jpg

What pretty girls :love:
I'm sure you'll get them sorted out health wise.
What lucky buns to have been rescued by you :)

Wow, they're gorgeous, although I am biased towards Dutchies. :oops:

I'm sure you'll get them sorted out in no time. Lucky girls have landed on their feet. :D

Thank you:love: They are funny they keep changing their cage round and are in the process of destroying all newspapers to have ever existed:lol:

Tulip is NOT impressed with Baytril:(

Kiwi Bron I really hope I can sort them out. Back into the healthy buns they deserve to be:D

They are such pretty buns. :love: How great to have you looking after them after their previous horrible lives. :( then :)

Back