• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Perspective

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
This morning I woke up to a Ruby bum in my face, and a wee on the duvet. My slippers have now been chewed beyond recognition. I went downstairs and the litter tray has been upturned all over the kitchen floor.

....and I was glad!:(

happy days! go with it - every 'glad' moment, no matter how small, is worth treasuring. hope a rubywee isn't too smelly.... :lol:

awwww glad shes being a demon, better than the sitting in a corner heading for stasis. really happy you got a nice strong girl there, she will look after you :love::love::love:

I know that feeling. As I watch Badger deteriorate, the days he feels good enough to dump three litter trays, to run under my feet, to do whatever else that drives me crazy, are the good days.

Aw I always smile when mine are naughty... I know I shouldn't:oops: but I turn so they can't seem me, buns wouldn't be buns without naughtiness:lol:

Glad Ruby has retained her spirit:love:

Lol! Thats funny!!

Whenever Lucky is naughty Dave gets cross and i go "Awwwwww - he's only a baby" (He's not btw but i wont tell him that)! And Dave thinks its funny i defend Lucky - if it was the kids that damaged stuff or made the mess then they'd be told off. I cant bear to do that to Lucky! :lol:

Back