• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola doesn't like the hot weather xD

Well, Everyone else's goregous bunnies seem to be loving this hot weather but My bun Lola has never really liked the summer time, She always finds a shady spot and hides out there but she loves the winter time, Christmas an all, so here are some pictures of my bunny, Enjoying her favourite time of year :D

A Bad quality pic but Lola loves hiding in the decorations before we put them on the tree :D
LOLAA010.jpg

She just loved digging in the snow, Not for long though, She realized her little paws got cold
LolaSnow006.jpg

"Aww But I dont wanna go inside!!"
LolaSnow001-2.jpg

Back into the tinsle she goes ;)
LOLAA013.jpg

Hopefully this year she'll enjoy the sun a little bit more xD but Im sure she can't wait til winter :D

It must run in the name! Here's my Lola and husbun Benson enjoying the snow. I think they prefer it too!!

feb10024.jpg

(Lola's the one running towards you!)

Awwww :love: They're rabbits are goregous!
It must be the name ;) Lola just loved the snow! It was hard to get her back in her hutch once she'd found out that she could not only eat the stuff but also dig in it! :lol:

Awwww :love: They're rabbits are goregous!
It must be the name ;) Lola just loved the snow! It was hard to get her back in her hutch once she'd found out that she could not only eat the stuff but also dig in it! :lol:

Awwww. I know they're lovely in the snow - especially our little black bunnies!! It's the one thing that made the long winter a bit more bareable for me - watching my buns binkying about in the snow!! (Apart from the freezing trips out to their condo for feeding etc! Brrrrrrrrr!) :wave:

:love::love: The pawprints in the snow are so so sweet. Black buns are just made for snow! Means they stand out more, and we all know buns love to stand out ;)

I think my bunny thought it was funny when I tried to catch her to put her away for the night (The forcast was for heavy snow and I didnt want to risk her getting sick) She just ran for it everytime I came close to her :roll: but after a while I got her in, She certainly wasn't my biggest fan for a while ;)

Ah yes, They got far too long then :oops: Its because we had to keep her off the concrete and she wasnt wearing them down herself but they're are cut down now :D

Back