• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run photos please!

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Those of you with individual runs (like not linked to a hutch/shed) can you post a photo please?

Mum cut back this bush thing today and its created a mahooooosive space which I have told her will be fantastic for the rabbits permanant run!

I just would like some ideas please! :D

I have the 7ft one from zooplus, made by Trixie. I love it!
4383631532_7f1dce232c.jpg

Oh that does look good.
Can I be cheeky and ask how much it is?

The only thing is, the flooring atm is very soft soil. I dont know whether to pave it over or what really.

At the momment I have two of these, sections interlock so its rather big.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rabbit-Guinea...et_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item4cef8c1b6e

That's the smaller one though isn't it? We have the larger one. Well two of them. I like them a lot I only wish they would open to a 180 degree angle but I should think it's quite easy to fix that with cable ties.

ETA: Actually on further look I think that main photo makes it look small for some reason.

I did work out the square metreage once. Think it was about 2.5. We like them. You can put two together quite easily as well. That's one of the reasons I'm hoping I can bond my two pairs cos then they can have two of those connected and then they'll have lots of space! They also fold away to almost nothing which is good. The tops annoy me slightly cos they're a bit fiddly but it's not a big deal.

DSC00361-vi.jpg

ETA: That is an old photo, they have a lot more junk in their runs now!!

Last edited:
This may give you a bit more of an idea.

_IGP7133-vi.jpg

Also ,the gaps between the bars are just over an inch.

My boys had the aviary as a run to start with, but they liked it out there so much we moved the hutches in. The big boys have also got an run to go out on the grass (can't find where I put the pic of that),and the little boys now have the garden extension to the front of their side of the aviary.

They are all nethies, so this is a huge space for them. The big boys have had their hutch legs extended so that they have lots of room underneath to run around.

I daren't let them free range as we have so many oak and eucalyptus leaves in our garden, plus loads of bulbs and other rabbit unfriendly plants, and we have a lot of hunting birds go overheard.

Bunniesextensionapril27th2010andeba.jpg

Thankyou for all the replies!

LilVicky - I think thats the sort of thing I will get.

The thing with the metal bars is that Delila is tiny and im worried she could get stuck :?.

I will take a photo of the space later.

... mine free range. :D
useless add to this thread as i have no run. well i do. But its tiny, i just use the pannels to block off behind the shed!:lol:

Back