• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why can rabbits jump so high

Rachel89

Mama Doe
All I want it my bed to myself for the night :lol:

There in my room at the momment so I can keep an eye on Bramble and because there new mansion has been painted all lovely and pretty.
Ive put there metal run around my bed....its like I'm in a cot :lol:
Ive moved everything they can climb on to away for it.
Yet Blues jumping the high jump over it onto my bed....hes heavy when he lands on you :shock:

Noo don't laugh, atleast Bracken hasn't cottoned on, no morning feet licking :lol:
I don't know what I can put ontop to keep him out :shock: If he gets up he can't get off and I don't want bunny wee in my bed :shock:

I dont dare let my two out fully free range 24/7 as Delly would be up on my bed half the night ( I would be so worried I would squash her. :oops:)
Oggie would be too if he could actually jump on there :roll:

Noo don't laugh, atleast Bracken hasn't cottoned on, no morning feet licking :lol:
I don't know what I can put ontop to keep him out :shock: If he gets up he can't get off and I don't want bunny wee in my bed :shock:

This is absolutely no good for when you are IN bed but when you are out of it I find a double waterproof bottom sheet and then a duvet specially for the purpose on top. This soaks up the wee and the sheet stops it going to the normal duvet underneath.

I had the worst night ever with Blue...woke up at one point to him nibbling my hair. Took the gate thing down and took Bramble downstairs to sleep on the sofa :lol:

I had the worst night ever with Blue...woke up at one point to him nibbling my hair. Took the gate thing down and took Bramble downstairs to sleep on the sofa :lol:

Oh dear...I shouldn't, and I'm sorry, but

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ahhhh, much better.

In all seriousness, couldn't you shut them in another room for the night? Vin was kept in the living room with the door firmly shut to our room at night. It dosen't sound like there's much you can do about Blue apart from put a barricade over your bed. Could you pen him overnight and peg a sheet over the top to keep him in?

Back