• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

penny and friends

pennypoos

Mama Doe
Here is a few pics of my penny.:love::love:

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

And these are ma piggies, snowball and lucas

IMG_0293.jpg

And lookie at what I`v got

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

this is benjie, he is going to be penny`s toyboy.:love:
I love him loads, and i think he is the cutest thing evaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh and sorry about the mahoosive photo`s, iv only just figured out how to do this, and im not sure of how to make em smaller.:D

Benjie :love::love::love:

Just you wait until your back is turned and Benjie will be gone in the blink of an eye.

All I need to do now is find an all black outfit and a swag bag and he's mine. *insert evil laugh here* :lol:

Benjie :love::love::love:

Just you wait until your back is turned and Benjie will be gone in the blink of an eye.

All I need to do now is find an all black outfit and a swag bag and he's mine. *insert evil laugh here* :lol:

never never never, he belongs to me. i`ll send penny round to bite ya bum.:lol:

Can`t stop looking at the pictures of benjie, he is at the vets at the minute, recieving treatment for dehydration and gut stasis. :cry:
come on little dude you`ve only been withus a couple of days, I can`t loose you.:cry::cry::cry:

Can`t stop looking at the pictures of benjie, he is at the vets at the minute, recieving treatment for dehydration and gut stasis. :cry:
come on little dude you`ve only been withus a couple of days, I can`t loose you.:cry::cry::cry:

OH NO:shock: How terrible:cry: I really hope he starts eating and drinking soon, they are both so beautiful:love:

Back