• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special Friends Booklet for Bunnyhops

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
I am pleased to say this is now available to buy! As we dont know how many we will sell they will be made up to order. Due to us having limited internet access it may take up to a week for you to receive the booklet once bought by the time i get online etc.

The cost will be £5 including postage and all booklets will be displayed in a presentation folder.

This is a very heartwarming read by people who wish to share their experiences with a furry friend who has touched their heart. You wont be disappointed - and make sure you have tissues at the ready :love:

All money to be paid straight to Kayj. Once money has been received, Kay will notify me and i will get the booklet made up and sent off to you.

Thanks to everyone for your patience :wave:

They are stories of special friends past and present off people off the forum and people off my website, I read through it before and it was lovely.

Oooooohhhh have been waiting for these :D I can't wait to buy one :wave:

I really hope lots of people buy these to help your rescue Kay - you & David do such a fantastic job :D It's not just your own rescue rabbits you help, but also a lot of RSPCA rabbits - so I know the sale of these books will be a big help towards your vet bills for the bunnies in your care :D

Will paypal my money later when I've finished seeing to the zoo & let you know :wave:

Have paypalled my money to you Kay :D

Will pm you my address Nikki for when Kay confirms she's got the money :wave:

Yes please :D

Kay - what's your paypal address and I'll get it sent over asap (along with a request to book a certain black bunny in with you for her holidays ;) )

Thank you to everyone who has paid Kay for a booklet so far. The stories are lovely :love: Will get them out to you end of this week :wave:

Chqs are fine:D I'll take anything as long as its legal;):lol::lol:

if anyone wants to pay by chq pm me and I will send you my address:D

Thank you to everyone who as bought so far, You won't be disappointed Minimallow as done an excellent job:D

Well i havent done that much :lol: Main design was sharon with my brother helping me to finish things off :lol:

Back