• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elijah nomming a piece of Cox's apple ... yum, yum slurp ...

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
The slurping is about half way through, it's not quite in the league of "Calton makes a dribbly mess" classic video but it makes me smile :love::love:

Last edited:
He does enjoy his apples bless him, and he definitely was looking to see what else I'd got for him :lol::lol::love::love::love:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

73 views and only 2 people like Elijah!

Heartbroken :cry:

Make that 3 people. ;)

He's such a dainty eater. :love::love::love: If that was a video of Alfie with an identical piece of apple, it would have been about 30 seconds long. :roll: :lol: Bubbles would have just spent the minute chinning the piece of apple. :lol: :lol::lol:

Aww, what a sweetie - and he clearly LOVES his apples!! Echo doesn't seem to have got the hang of the "slurp", he just dribbles the juice all over my sofa! :lol::lol::lol:

:love::love::love:

Fank yous :love::love:

Bubbles would have just spent the minute chinning the piece of apple. :lol: :lol::lol:

Apple ain't good for chinning - sticky, sticky

Roo runs around with a piece of apple for ages - he hasn't cottoned on to the fact that Tink doesn't really like apple so he could eat it in front of her anyway :lol::lol::lol:

Back