• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The indoorsers go outdoors!

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
These are my permanent indoor bunnies having some time in the garden. (Angel was out, but no pictures of him).

First, Rosie and Badger.

Rosie is the bunny who came to me with a spinal issue and severely underweight, and Badger is my boy who currently is having lots of problems with his breathing (they believe it to be a soft pallet issue).

144.jpg

148.jpg

150.jpg

151.jpg

153.jpg

158.jpg

162.jpg

166.jpg

174.jpg

175.jpg

176.jpg

177.jpg

178.jpg

Sky. He is my absolute most special and bestest friend. He thinks I should be living in his cage with him and gets jealous when I 'cheat' on him with other bunnies. Last year he got agoraphoci and couldn't tolerate being out of my room or the landing, and panicked outside, but today he seemed to have a good time, which is good because he used to love the outdoors.

182.jpg

184.jpg

186.jpg

187.jpg

188.jpg

189.jpg

190.jpg

And finally, Star.

232.jpg

234.jpg

235.jpg

237.jpg

238.jpg

243.jpg

245.jpg

OMG they're just beautiful buns :love:
Sky especially is AMAZING, hes just got that look about him ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG they're just beautiful buns :love:
Sky especially is AMAZING, hes just got that look about him ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You've just given me the best grin :D He is absolutely just the best thing. Most people pass over Sky in favour of Badger normally, or the Dopeys, but its so nice that someone else can see his specialness. He's my rock. He's 5 in October. That's so, so scary.

They are lovely bunnies. They all look like they have nethie in them or are nethies. :love:

Yup :) Badger, Sky and Star are purebred (although you wouldn't believe it to look at them, they have it in their genes, just are not show quality). Rosie is some sort of lop cross though.

And thanks everyone else for your comments about them all :D

What wonderful pictures. Rosie looks sooooooo good. :D
Strangely enough we put all our indoorsers outside yesterday. What fun they all had. :lol:

What wonderful pictures. Rosie looks sooooooo good. :D
Strangely enough we put all our indoorsers outside yesterday. What fun they all had. :lol:

Pictures?

And she does, doesn't she. I think she is at a higher weight now than ever before (even at the centre). Her fur is very much an 'I'm going to rub my face in your fur' type fur now because its so soft and luscious.

I was worried a few months ago that come the summer she was going to have problems because of her wet backend, but even that's not an issue now. She's a normal bunny with a silly walk/hop :D

Back