• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of the bunnies in our RSPCA at the mo.

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I was down there today and just thought I'd take some pics and share them. http://www.ipswich-rspca.org.uk/

I'm missing a couple. Mistletoe was not playing for me, Mungo is still in quarantine, and Draughts disappeared off, but everyone else is here.

Mary
123.jpg

Blinky
114-1.jpg

Blaze
143.jpg

Hazel
139.jpg

138.jpg

Holly, Cinders and Truffle (Cinders is the black self, I have NO idea how to tell the other two apart by sight- although one is a boy and one is a girl, so its not too hard really).
136.jpg

133.jpg

130.jpg

Bigwig and Pipkin (I think Pipkin is the first photo and the second photo is Bigwig, but don't hold me to that).
126.jpg

128.jpg

Birch (who went to her new home today)
125.jpg

Yule
121.jpg

122.jpg

Snuggles
117.jpg

116.jpg

Marko and YinYang (Marko is the fluffpot, YinYang is the dutch)
112-1.jpg

111-1.jpg

110-1.jpg

Bella
120.jpg

108-1.jpg

Lordy look at Marko's fluff :shock:

They are all beautiful :love:

:lol: I know. He's so good when its grooming time though and just sits while you groom him all over, although when you are done he will invariably go and stick his head in a litter tray full of hay and come up with a nice hay wig, that he sports until the next grooming.

Hazel is gorgeous :love::love: What pretty bunnies, hope they all manage to find their forever homes shortly :) xx

Why oh why have you put pictures of them all on here? I now want to take them all. :lol: :love:
If only I could. :roll:

Back