• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny, don't make me rehome you...

rosiebunny

Mama Doe
Obviously I would NEVER rehome Keith, but a jokey thread to talk about annoying bunny habits!

At the moment Keith has taken to sitting in front of the remote sensor for the virgin box. I get up, I move him, he moves straight back.

I prefer to walk around the house barefoot, as does my boyfriend. Unfortunately keith has a big thing for barefeet and will constantly try to nibble my toes, which is VERY ticklish.

I can no longer go to the toilet alone, he follows me up the stairs (which is difficult enough, because he actively tries to get stepped on- walking around the house now takes four times longer) but then insists on coming in with me and running circles around the toilet as I wee... funny, but a bit off putting!

Bunny I love you but you're not a perfect housemate!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: !!

Its only my dog who sits infront of our sky box... George isnt big enough yet :lol: And by time he is.. he will be outside :p

He sounds like a lovely bunny!!
Atleast you havent told us he bites the wallpaper, bites rugs and gets in places he shouldnt... Like George :roll:

I can no longer go to the toilet alone, he follows me up the stairs (which is difficult enough, because he actively tries to get stepped on- walking around the house now takes four times longer) but then insists on coming in with me and running circles around the toilet as I wee... funny, but a bit off putting!

I haven't been allowed unsupervised time in the toilet in years! Except it's my cat that follows me in. I honestly don't know what she thinks I'm going to do in there.:roll:

xxx

He chewed the walls when he was little but soon grew out of it!

there's no longer anywhere he's not supposed to go because, as far as he's concerned, he owns the house now!

Mischa has worked out if he jumps on my bed, then on my pillow he can get to my bedside table and can eat my breakfast. I found him there this morning with his head in the bowl. :roll::lol:

He sounds like a character! :D

Obviosly i would NEVER rehome my two wither but.....

Pebble:
...i love you to bits, but do you really have to lunge bite and growl at me when i go to stroke/feed or clean you!
.... do you have tease me when im trying to catch you after free rangeing? Its so annoying! I can get so close to you them... *poof* your on the other side of the garden!! :roll:
... do you have to eat the hutch? You have plenty of hay for nomming!

Bailey:
... do you have to thumo when ever i come near you? Silly bun!
...Can you come near me even if i dont have food? I guess this proves a way to a mans heart is through his stomach! :lol:
... do you have to eat the hutch? You ALSO have plenty of hay for nomming!

SILLY BUNNEHS... though, i wouldnt have you any way. :love:

Keith sounds great! :lol:

Alvin, I really wish you wouldn't try and climb into my mouth when I'm eating and sit on my head in the morning when you want breakfast. I don't think much of you grazing your teeth on my leg either, it's just a little unnerving!

I'd never rehome my two, mainly because they'd be brought straight back :lol:

But..

Amber:

-Making out there is something wrong and immediately snapping out of it after i've made a vets appointment.

-Sulking and making sure i know you are sulking.

-sitting in the ONLY place you know i cannot reach you when i need to pick you up.

-making out you don't want your greens until i hand feed you :roll:

Ollie:

-despite having lots of lovely things to chew, nomming the hutch is not going to impress me.

-squeezing through gaps a quarter of your size :shock:

- eating about six pellets at a time at the speed of light

-chasing Amber at dinner times is not her idea of fun

Don't we love our buns :love: :love: :love:

Oggie -
for chewing all my tv wires in my room and so now is completely broken.
for chewing straight through my phone charger.
for chewing the carpet and then lifting it up.
for chewing the rug in my room.
for chewing the printer wires.
for chewing the scanner wires.
for chewing radio plug thing (which I still haven't told mum about and hoping I can get it fixed).

Delila-
for weeing on my pillow...twice in one night.
for weeing on the carpet in the spare bedroom.
for jumping up on the windowsill and splaying everything onto the floor and in the garden :roll:.

Thankfully Oggie has gone through the chewing stage and they are both litter trained now :roll:. (also, all the appliances were off at the time and what I thought were well hidden..obviously not to a baby oggie who was on a mission.)

Radish

- Do you have to try to trip me up everytime I come back from the kitchen
- Please don't jump on the radiator behind me when i'm watching TV it frightens me :oops:
- Eating my underwear when it is drying on the airer is not a way to make me happy :evil:
- Thumping at me when I come down the stairs in the morning doesn't your make your breakfast come any quicker :roll:

Waffle

- You only come to me when I have food at which point you are fearless :shock: When I have no food you treat me as though i'm out to kill you :roll:
- Throwing your wooden toys around at 3am is anti social.
- Please stop nibbling Daddy's Simpson's Monopoly box. It makes him grumpy :lol:

Keith sounds great! :lol:

Alvin, I really wish you wouldn't try and climb into my mouth when I'm eating and sit on my head in the morning when you want breakfast. I don't think much of you grazing your teeth on my leg either, it's just a little unnerving!

Yours too eh?

The part of the bed where Mischa finds it easiest to get up is right by where my face tends to be in my favourite sleepy position. So I often get random bunny jump right onto my face at about half 6 in the morning. :roll::lol:

But I wouldn't change it for the world. :love:

Dear Norris and Narla,

I didn't mind the three cookery books that you hoicked off the bookshelf and totally destroyed.

Fair play to you: two of them were pretentious and the third had a rabbit recipe in it.

We did forgive you the fact that you chewed through the fairy lights at Christmas: we were just glad that you didn't hurt yourselves.

Grandma was very understanding about the fact that you chewed through her medical oxygen line. She has it because she needs it and it was a bit thoughtless of you to disable it. Fortunately Grandpa was able to repair it so that Granny didn't have to go to hospital.

I understand that Narla needed to make a nest under the spare bed and I'm glad that she dug through the 50m roll of wadding that I was storing to make nesting materials: everybun needs to make a home! It was just a little tricky to cut around the holes.

Can I just ask that you co-operate a bit more when I need to catch you? I only do it when I need to!

Back