• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie and Felicity u/d 25th May-Eddie in Heart Failure,Felicity Deteriorating :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
They both have chronic respiratory problems and today they are both very, very poorly :cry: They are both on treatment but I fear this hot humid weather may prove to be too much for them :cry:

Last edited:
hate this weather, i am actually thankful pearl doesnt have to cope with it :(

really really hope they feel better soon xxxxx

I HATE THIS WEATHER :evil:

Eddie is a bit more comfortable, but Felicity is really struggling :cry: As she's such a stress head I have to balance trying to help her with trying not to add to her stress :cry: I feel as though we're stuck between a rock and a hard place :cry:

Oh Jane, I'm so sorry! Hope they can get through the weather. Unfortunately some houses are just like ovens in the sun. Is there a cooler room anywhere in the house? Keeping the curtains drawn can help.

Poor bunnies :(
It is meant to be the last really hot day for a while though so if they manage to through the next few hours hopefully things will get easier for them xx

sending vibes for Eddie and Felicity.

Is it feasible to put an electric fan safely near them or would that stir dust particles? Damp towels help cool a room but I don't know if thats good for respiritry problem?.

it is going to be a bit cooler tomorrow I think. -sue:wave:

Back