• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i think

vilonor

Warren Scout
buzz has got the squits :?:?

hes just been in hes tray and the first heads up i got was a wicked smell wafting!

i had a look with my tissue in hand *grim* and it was quite soft

any ideas as to why?

*hangs head cos im a poop toucher*

If it's true diarrhoea then he must be seen by a Vet today.
Diarrhoea in Rabbits can become life threatening in a matter of hours due to dehydration.

If it is not diarrhoea but unformed caecotrophs this could be diet related-too much carbohydrate, not enough long fibre.

If you think your Rabbit has diarrhoea please contact your Vet without delay.

he has had proper poops too this is whats confuddling me...

i think its hes diet but im unsure why, he gets pellets and a few carrots plus hay/straw obv

he is drinking fine, and running around like a nutter so in himself he is fine, im just completely confuddled.

im currently looking for a decent vets for him, but so far no joy, none of them seeem very bunny savvy

he has had proper poops too this is whats confuddling me...

i think its hes diet but im unsure why, he gets pellets and a few carrots plus hay/straw obv

he is drinking fine, and running around like a nutter so in himself he is fine, im just completely confuddled.

im currently looking for a decent vets for him, but so far no joy, none of them seeem very bunny savvy

I'd cut out the carrots (too much sugar) and reduce the pellets (aslong as you are certain he actually EATS the hay)

Back