• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heya RU, We gots Rimmi bun a card!!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Pebble: Heya RU! Look. We gots mummy to make Rimmi a card!
Bailey: I hope he likes it. It is his hoppy birthday on tuesday.
Pebble: We checked the card lots.
Bailey: Yes... because mummy can't spell.
Pebble: No, she can't. :roll: Luckly this time it was all spelt right though! I really enjoyed throwing the card around!
Bailey: I wanted a nibble... but mummy said no! *thump*

DSC03995.jpg

*throws*

DSC03996.jpg

DSC03999.jpg

DSC03998.jpg

Pebble: well done mummy! Its up to scratch!

Pebble: RIMMMIIIIIIIIII... HAPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Bailey: yes, Happy Birthday Rimmi!!

Pebble: Im sorry your card is going ot be late... Mummy is a fool and forgot to post it yesterday.... Soooowwwii!!!
Bailey: Sorry Rimmi. :(

Awww... cant wait to get it in the post, I will open it but am going to put some treats in the envelope and then give it back to him, makes it really fun!! :D

Thank you!! (in advance...!!)

Rimmi: I iz a biiiiig boy now! A whole 880g... tee hee!! I luffs my birfday, I gots yummy nom noms and biiiiig snuggles.... :) Fanks everyone fur da luff!!

Awww... cant wait to get it in the post, I will open it but am going to put some treats in the envelope and then give it back to him, makes it really fun!! :D

Thank you!! (in advance...!!)

Rimmi: I iz a biiiiig boy now! A whole 880g... tee hee!! I luffs my birfday, I gots yummy nom noms and biiiiig snuggles.... :) Fanks everyone fur da luff!!

Pebble: We put an ickle suprise in teh envalope. Its not much, cause we has no monies. But... i though it was cool! Hope you rhaveing a luuuuuush birthday!

ETA... make sure you take pics :p

Back