• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Banning myself from RU every other night!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
I have sooooooo much to do and I'm sitting playing on the RU forum!! I do it every night!!! I am hereby limiting myself to every other night starting from tonight (or maybe tomorrow night!!) If you see me on the forum too often, please shout at me and remind me I have to work on application forms for various teaching jobs and my CV because in September I could be UNEMPLOYED!!!!!!!!

Ahem. I bid you all goodnight. Blackberry&Co I do realise that it is now going to take me longer to reach Mama Doe. I wish you well in reaching Warren Vet. long before I do!! I am not bitter. :cry:

:lol: I keep trying to limit my time on RU! just start intensively commenting on every thread!! oh no :( hope you dont end up unemployed

:lol: I keep trying to limit my time on RU! just start intensively commenting on every thread!! oh no :( hope you dont end up unemployed

Well, there's always subbing. My two year post is coming to an end and there is no money to keep me because of our USELESS government (or whatever we've got over here - N. Ireland). No money for education. :roll: Don't start me... sorry this is a rabbit forum. Quick say something rabbity.... Poo! that's it - large, golden, crumbly poo :p !!

Back