• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies are funny things...

kaths101

Warren Veteran
So without Britains got talent tonight I have been sat here armed with water bottle willing my 4 to bond (fingers crossed its back on track) a lot of snuggling tonight from all 4!

Funny thing is Oreo is just being a little darling as I think he can see the signs of Nippy Sooty about to strike - as shes getting ready to nip at Mittens he flings himself in the middle of them into like a flying flop :lol::lol:

I think he knows Sooty is being a naughty girl - I thought the first time was a fluke but hes now done it 3 or 4 times :love:
He loves both his girls - I think its wearing him out though - hes been sleeping loads!! Come on Oreo dont sleep I need you!!
Do you think rabbits know more than they let on???

:love::love::love::love::love:

i think they are smarter than us so yes they deffo know more than they let on.

Alvin knows about the camera im sure of it :shock:

:love: they are way smarter than people :lol::lol: mine are always plotting and scheming. good luck I hope its going well

thanks all, they are definetly smarter than us! Sooty has me sussed - she knows that its wrong to nip as as soon as I pick the squirter up she moves away.

But Me, the water bottle and Oreo will win this battle!!! :love:

Back