• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack my new horse U/D with pics

weeble

I only have him on part loan and he is fat and unfit at the mo but once he has burned a few calories off he will be brilliant
Photo006.jpg

Last edited:
He is very handsome - can we have the crucials please - height, age, what has he done?

He is 15.1hh he is 6 but a real baby and hasnt done a lot. He is a bit unbalanced at the moment but really eager to please and willing to learn. He loves being groomed and stands nuzzling you for ages :D The last couple of times I have ridden him he has been a bit sweaty and wanted to roll the minute his saddle was off so we are working on not doing that :lol:

He sounds fab what are you planning on doing with him?

Babies make me laugh, we have two four yr olds at the mo and the minute they have done any form of work they insist on rubbing on everything as though they have been working for hours so you have to make a quick escape from the stable!!!

Babies make me laugh, we have two four yr olds at the mo and the minute they have done any form of work they insist on rubbing on everything as though they have been working for hours so you have to make a quick escape from the stable!!!
Not sure yet once he is a bit fitter I will have some lessons on him and then maybe teach him to jump and do a few fun rides maybe even some dressage he has a lovely action just needs to work out speed anc balance now :D

Babies!? ... My dosy fella has just turned 8 and he still does this!!! hehe. No bloomin manners, thats his problem!

He is lovely webbcath, what is he? He looks like a Section D type, though i could be wrong! I love babies, i just wish Jerry would grow up a bit now. It gets embarrasing when your 8year old cob is behaving like a 4yr old thoroughbred on its first time out! :oops::lol: ... as was the case on our "pleasure" ride today. Was more like a terror ride!!! :lol::lol:

Good luck with him :) xx

Hi:)I am new here and am a horse trainer from Ontario Canada.My friend and I retrain abused horses.Your lad is gorgeous.Congrats on getting him!Enjoy riding and working with him and just plain loving him!!!!!

aww hes gorgeous :love:, im sure he will be fit in no time
as for youngsters behaving badly and being an embarrassment the last show i went to someone thought my 18 year old pony was a 3 year old the way she was prancing about and couldn't understand why i was laughing so much.. :roll: they do make our lives more interesting thats for sure ;)

Yes he is a section D. He has progress loads in the couple of weeks I have been riding him, we can do turn on the forehand and trotting poles now :D

N'awww hes lovely, you need to post more pics ;)

Ahh my blooming 32 yr old pony likes to do handstands the momment you get on until your over the first jump when we take him out. Tis rather embarassing

Back