• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im in the middle of a shopping centre....

I must admit I have a sneeky look when I am at work in my teabreak on my phone. Are you using your phone?

Yep on phone. Or was. Now I'm supposed to be visiting parents but I'm on my phone in their house
And I'm playing in the forum!!!! Better talk to mum!! See you all tonight!!!

Last edited:
:no::no::no:

You'll never be Mama Doe if you don't show a bit more commitment!!!! :lol:

Been promoted to alpha buck now! See? I'm catching up mamma doe! Heh turns out you can even go on the forum when you're on the loo!! Not that I am, of course! That flushing noise you hear is next door! Not me!! Def not me!

Been promoted to alpha buck now! See? I'm catching up mamma doe! Heh turns out you can even go on the forum when you're on the loo!! Not that I am, of course! That flushing noise you hear is next door! Not me!! Def not me!

:lol::lol::lol:

It's all the threads about poops having a bad influence on you :lol:

Back